NO. Children shouldn’t be encouraged into gambling at a very young age. It affects their over all personality development and kids learn more about topics that they should be handling at an older age. The National Research Council reports that not only do most adolescents gamble but they gamble frequently.
Kids mainly gamble on card games and do sports betting. And today parents are worried that their children may be gambling on the internet. It’s very easy for kids to access sites and credit cards or debit cards add to their sense of joy. It’s annoying for parents that many non gambling websites carry the online casino ads and there are links too which attract kids to try their luck in gambling.
Federal Trade Commission on the risks of gambling among kids:
- If you are not thorough with the 먹튀검증업체 procedures on the net, you will end up losing a lot of money
- Online gambling operations are in a business to make profit, they are out to take your maximum advantage
- You can destroy your credit rating. Would you want to see your kid play games and end up emptying your online account
- Online gambling is addictive. People can play uninterrupted for hours. Your kid might develop problems resulting from addictive gambling which need medical attention
- It can isolate your kid and make him lose out on play Gambling is illegal for kids. Every state prohibits gambling for minors
There are self help programs and workshops for families who want to get out the addiction risks. It is specially suited for your kid if he has minor or severe gambling addiction problems.